Medical Billing Sloppiness
Medical billing sloppiness can lead to painful results.
Patients have been left in casts for months longer than needed because the treatment payment questions were not settled. Other people will not pay for medical assistance they feel their insurance plan should cover. These problems can go into court.
And fraud can lead to health care nightmares!
You’d think medical billing wouldn’t be that complex…
Types of Medical Billing Fraud
What are the types of medical billing fraud?
- Overbilling, or billing for more than 24 hours of work in one day.
- Paying fake companies for work not really done.
- Prescriptions for dead patients.
- Charging for patient transportation when the person has not been moved.
- Kickbacks to people who refer patients to doctors
If you need debt relief, phone Axsmith Law LLC at (202) 285-5415.